"You Are The Average Of The Five People You Spend The Most Time With." -Jim Rohn, American Entrepreneur
Better leaders get better results and coaching develops better leaders. Organizations are most effective when the teams accountable for the organization's success are performing to the best of their abilities. Leadership/Management Coaching is aimed at managers whose role it is to encourage, lead and develop a team. We provide leaders with the practical tools and techniques to facilitate effective team performance.
Bi-Weekly coaching sessions in a small group for a minimum of 6 months to ensure sustainable change with the leaders in an organization:
The following list represents common areas for leadership development; however, each leaders plan is customized to the individuals’ and client objectives:
- Financial mastery, budgeting, cashflow management, financial statement understanding and decision-making.
- Executive reporting analysis and presentation
- How to think big- developing company/department strategy for the future
- Planning and goal setting
- Leading culture and change effectively
- Community involvement and impact
- Communication, Communication, Communication!!
- How successful people think
- Implementing sustainable systems
- How to have crucial conversations
- Leading with influence
- How to develop their personal and professional network
- Emotional Intelligence
I am a certified Business Coach, providing business help, business advice, business coaching and mentoring services to successful and emerging business owners. I have a passion for helping businesses like yours grow and become profitable, so you, the business owner can enjoy the lifestyle you deserve.
As your Business Coach and advisor, I will help you deliver the results you desire using proven tools, methodologies and systems, tested and perfected over tens of thousands of businesses worldwide for over more than two decades. I will hold you accountable for your results and just like a sports coach, push you to perform at optimal levels. Let's schedule a complimentary Business Coaching session to get started.